Timeline of Aetheria
- Elven Civilization emerges in Kesshel, develops rapidly into the leading civilization
- 1097 BDR The Great Sullivan rises to power in Kello’Tal, solidifying the Elven power base.
- 972- King Sullivan disappears.
- 832- Arzimon the Warblade is born.
- 699 BDR- Dragonkind emerge, and conquers all known lands within a year, forming the Dragon Empire.
Czar’Gor’Rael reigns as Dragon Emperor.
- 502 BDR Czar’Kaz’Rael succeeds CzarGorRael
- 323 BDR A coalition of lizardfolk and men use the corruption of their Dragonlord to overthrow him, claiming the plainslands.
- 340 BDR Czarkazrael retakes the plainslands from local tribes
- 342 BDR Verrusius is killed by Czarkazrael
- 311 BDR Arzimon destroys the Duskblade school.
- 83 BDR-24 ADR Tyr Lightbringer seals fifteen horrible evils away in his Mirror
- 30 BDR- 0 ADR Dragon Rebellion
- 30 BDR The first battle of the Dragon Revolution begins in Emberland, on the Ilses of Skelliga. The DragonLord CzarBorIsus is slain by Lareth and Arbalest volley.
- 27 BDR CzarKazRael raises Emberland to the ground.
- 20 BDR Lareth is captured in Teymaseqoth.
- 0 ADR Ending of the Dragon Rebellion, with the battle of Teymaseqoth, marking the new calendar.
- Lareth’s death at the Battle of Teymaseqoth.
- 1 ADR- Formation of The Seven Magic Imperiums.
- 12 ADR Formation of the High Church of Correllon.
- 435- Formation of Empire of Burgundy by Hughegnot.
- 475- Ending of the Burgund Empire, and the Death of Hughegnot.
- 524-534 Locress War Fought between Locress and ADE, with ADE victorious. Largest expansion of the ADE to date, Locressian surrender and assimilation.
- 875- Lorran Invasion deposes the Kings of Logeria.
- Plague of Misery of 1046 rips across the lands.
- 1232- The First Crusade is launched to end the Kingdom of Kello’Tal.
- 1277- Roland Black is in Born in Bywood.
- 1278- Phearon Sage is in born in Galionopol.
- 1290- The Second Crusade is started by Sinai capturing Kello’Tal.
- 1290- Ash’Arot is immediately sieged, but to no effect.
- 1291- The Battle of Muramaud marks the first standing crusader army to contact Sinai forces, ending in a Crusader victory.
- 1293- Cyprae Island, led by Xaldin Anjou, is sacked by Roland, Phearon, and Varric. The island falls under Phearon’s control.
- Revvis Dal’Gais is killed ff the shores of Logeria by Avery
- 1294- Tyke is Attacked by crusader forces, retaking the city.
- 1295- Cyprus island is sacked by Mez’Rem and Company.
- 1295- Ash Arot is finally destroyed, having been sacked by The Gold Company, led by Mez’Rem Cane and company.
- 1295- The Battle of Teymasequoth ends in the favor of the Crusaders, ending the War.
- 1296- Spring
- Fergus Dal’Gais is crowned King of Tala’Ishal, and is joined by Gerald the Burner to lift a curse.
- Avery of Bywood and Phearon Sage thwart Ekhart I in Kesshel.
- Mezzrem Kane and Tyr Lightbringer undo the cult of Callus the Reeve.
- Jastram Darkaxe and Ritza Willow capture King Robert I on behalf of Faffel VII.