Global Modifiers and Bonuses
- EXP Progression is Pathfinder Slow.
- We using the alternate Armor as DR from page 111 of the Unearthed Arcana, slightly modified.
Padded- +1 AC, No DR
Leather- +1 AC, DR 1/piercing or bludgeoning
Studded Leather- +2 AC, DR 1/piercing or bludgeoning
Chain Shirt- +2 AC, DR 2/piercing or bludgeoning
Hide- +2 AC, DR 1/—
Scale Mail +2 AC. DR 2/—
Chainmail +3 AC, DR 2/piercing or bludgeoning
Breastplate +3 AC, DR 2/bludgeoning
Splint mail +3 AC, DR 3/piercing or bludgeoning
Banded mail +3 AC, DR 3/bludgeoning
Half Plate +4 AC DR 3/piercing or bludgeoning
Full Plate +4 AC, DR 4/bludgeoning
- We are also using Damage Conversion from pg. 112. Whatever your Armor bonus is, convert that much damage into non lethal every time you’re hit. Mind you, only the ARMOR bonus, dodge bonuses don’t count for this, misc. either.
Nonlethal damage converted this way disappears.
If you have DR from multiple sources they do not stack. They do however, overlap, and can cover the gaps between them.
- The Described use of a Helmet in battle provides a +1 AC
In Game Circumstances
- Natural light range reduced by half. Dawn arrives 1 hour later, Dusk 1 hour earlier.
The world seems a little more dim than usual.
- Necromancy Spells +2 Caster level, plus 20% chance any slain creature rises as a zombie in 1d4 rounds. Something’s Not Right here.